List of Mines in North Devon and West Somerset
Site Identification Number - 170
Exton parish, Somerset
Workings on south side of valley immediately south of South Quarme. Iron mine opened up in 1873; transferred to Exford Iron Ore Co. in 1874 and worked until 1878.
[LIST INDEX | CONTENTS PAGE]
Peter Claughton / Dept. of Economic and Social History
Last modified 15 June 1998